Forage Simulated Virtual Internships
Forage is an online resource which offers virtual, simulated internships designed by leading companies. It is free to participate, and you do not have to apply.
You can develop your skills and try out different roles and industries by working through these self-paced modules, with tasks like those you would undertake during a traditional internship.
What does it involve?
• You will work through a series of resources and hypothetical tasks that are designed to simulate the sort of work you would undertake as an intern or full-time employee at the organization.
• It takes five to six hours to complete one program and you can complete as many programs as you like. All experiences are completely free of charge for students and alumni from the O’Neill School.
• You can opt to make yourself visible to the employer at any point in the simulation. You can also stay completely anonymous if you are more comfortable exploring the module that way.
What are the benefits:
• Sample what real life work at leading companies would be like
• Try out different types of work and discover which career path is right for you
• Build confidence and gain skills to get you ready for the workplace
• Earn a personalized certificate for your LinkedIn profile
How can I take part?
There are no lengthy application processes as programs are free and accessible to all students and alumni. Simply pick your program, create an account on the O’Neill Forage website (Links to an external site.), and get started right away.