The Lime Connect Fellowship Program For Students with Disabilities is our flagship program in the U.S. designed for highly accomplished rising juniors with disabilities.
This prestigious program:
- guides Fellows through the summer internship recruitment process
- connects them with our corporate partners – some of the world’s leading corporations – for potential Summer 2022 internships and more
- deepens their leadership skills
- prepares them for success in their internship
- builds their confidence as a person with a disability
- engages them in a Lime Connect Fellowship community, including previous Fellows classes
- provides access to prestigious scholarships
The Fellowship Program kicks off with a leadership & development symposium in New York in July and offers individual coaching, webinars, mentoring, and Fellows community discussions throughout the year.* Upon “graduation” from the program, Fellows become part of the larger Lime Connect Fellows Community and have access to ongoing professional development, community and networking opportunities throughout their careers.