The Start Internship
Start is PwC’s diversity summer internship experience, uniquely designed for high-performing college sophomores/rising juniors who self-identify as members of traditionally underrepresented minority groups in the professional services industry (Black or African-American, Hispanic or Latino, American Indian or Alaska Native, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, or two or more races), protected veterans, and/or individuals with disabilities. Start is just the first step in PwC’s Internship Experience. After successful completion, you will have the opportunity to complete a client service internship.
Start will enable you to:
- Utilize your problem solving, analytical, research and organizational skills to understand our business and assist teams in real life projects focused on knowledge management, serving our clients.
- Gain exposure to our partners, principals and staff through networking events, social media, and formal and informal shadowing opportunities
- Experience Responsible Business Leadership at PwC while you participate in community service projects
- Participate in professional development opportunities focused on topics such as personal brand, building relationships, developing a business perspective, and engaging in continuous coaching and development with the assistance of a team of mentors
- Participate in technical development exercises focused on knowledge management, research, preparing for an engagement, and conducting a PwC audit
To be eligible for the Start Internship, students must self-identify as a member of either traditionally underrepresented racial and ethnic minority groups within the professional services industry (Black or African-American, Hispanic or Latino, American Indian or Alaska Native, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, or two or more races), a Protected Veteran, and/or an individual with a disability.
- Preferred cumulative GPA: 3.3
- Preferred Major GPA: 3.3
- To be eligible for the Start Internship, students must be in their sophomore or junior year of college, pursuing a Bachelor Degree
- Preferred Fields of Study: Accounting, Accounting & Technology, Accounting & Finance, Actuarial Science, Computer and Information Science, Computer and Information Science & Accounting, Computer Engineering & Accounting, Economics, Economics and Finance, Economics and Finance & Technology, Finance, Finance & Technology, Information Technology & Accounting, Management Information Systems & Accounting, Management Information Systems, Management of Technology