Career Focus Fair Dates and Registration
Tuesday, February 23rd, 2022 -1pm-4pm
The O’Neill School Spring Career Fair will be hosted on the virtual Handshake platform and offers an opportunity to engage with students across a wide talent profile. The virtual fair platform will allow you to host 30-minute information sessions to reach a groups of students and 10-minute student and representative one-on-one sessions to get to know future talent!
Attending the O’Neill School Career Fair will allow you to engage undergraduate and graduate students from the following degree focus areas (however all IU fairs are open to all IU students):
- Arts Administration & Management
- Community & Economic Development
- Environmental Management
- Environmental Science
- Healthcare Management & Policy
- Human Resource Management
- International Development
- Nonprofit Leadership
- Public Administration
- Public Finance
- Public Policy
Virtual Booth Rates:
- $100.00 -Virtual Booth Registration (Private Businesses)
- Complementary -Virtual Booth Registration (Government & Nonprofit)
- $300.00 -Virtual Booth Registration & Sponsorship* (Private Businesses)
- $100.00 -Virtual Booth Registration & Sponsorship* (Government & Nonprofit)
*Sponsorship includes organization logo on email marketing campaigns, social media highlights, and featured blog on our career website.
For more information about our school and rankings, please visit our website: www.oneill.indiana.edu.
Questions about the event or our talent profiles, please reach out to Steven Bonney, email@example.com.