Career Focus Fair Dates and Registration
While all events and recruiting will be VIRTUAL for the Fall 2020 academic term, the O’Neill School offers a variety of virtual fairs to help you connect with our students. These events are focused around employment sectors, industries, and career paths to connect you directly with the talent profile you are interested in recruiting.
Virtual Booth Registration Information:
- $150.00 for private businesses
- $75.00 for governmental organizations and nonprofits
Virtual Fairs Offerings:
- Video, audio, and chat communication options with students
- Host up to five 30-minute information sessions of up to 50 participants
- Meet 1:1 with students in 10-minute slots
- Invite up to 15 organization representatives to participate
- Access to student resumes and profiles in advance
Please reach out to our employer relations team with any questions. Click the event date below to register!
Finance & Management Career Focus Fair
2pm – 5pm EST