If you are interested in a career in public service, you may want to consider applying to the Presidential Management Fellows (PMF) Program. The PMF program is a highly competitive 2-year paid internship for advanced degree holders. The application process is extensive and highly selective. O’Neill alumni are strong competitors for the PMF program and have a strong record of acceptance into this program.
The two-year fellowship includes:
- Formal training of 80 hours each year of the fellowship
- An Individual Development Plan, a career journey map
- An assigned senior-level Mentor
- At least one 4-6 month developmental assignment
- Optional rotations of one to six months in duration
- Challenging work assignments
- Opportunities to network with other future leaders
We encourage you to register for an online information session during September and start preparing for the application now.
Details, information session dates and the application materials can be found here.
Questions? Stop by the O’Neill Career Studio for more details and PMF alumni connections.